Who we are

Start Morning Off With a Smile!

Great coffee isn’t just a drink; it’s an experience, and one with the power to make your mornings, and your days, even better. Having traveled around the world and learned to love coffee, I founded Happy Face Coffee to share the joy of small-batch, freshly-roasted beans with coffee lovers around the country, leveraging our technology and expertise to help you discover your next favorite cup.
Happy Face Coffee is a Veteran Owned and Operated Company. We support all our militaries, first responders, nurses, teachers, and everyone who strives to make this world a better place.
 - Jason


Happy Face Coffee is your all-access pass to the world’s best artisan coffee at home. We’ve partnered with the nation’s top roasters to bring you exclusive small-batch coffees, award-winning roasters, and endless variety to the comfort of your kitchen.

What Makes Happy Face Coffee Great?

1. CLEAN - 80% of the time, put clean foods AND clean beverages in your body such as Happy Face Coffee. The other 20% of the time, enjoy life and treat yourself!

2. CAUSE - Support something you believe in. We support the farmers, their families and communities. We also definitely support sustainable farming methods, wildlife protection, and our first responders.

3. CONNECTION - Coffee connects us. Whether it's conversations with friends or family, business meetings or simply just spending time with yourself. Life is about connection.

4. KINDNESS - We believe that in order to make the world a better place, it all comes down to treating people how you would like to be treated... with LOVE, HONOR, and RESPECT.


No ifs, ands, buts, or old beans: Every Happy Face Coffee is freshly roasted the day it ships and delivered fast. Peak freshness and flavor: GUARANTEED!



Veteran Owned Business Directory, Get your free listing, now!